Maytree has been offering scholarships to protected persons who meet our criteria since 1999. We have worked with over 200 students to support their educational success in colleges and universities.
We are not accepting any new applications. Instead, we will focus on working with our alumni.
You may want to explore some of these other options:
- Scholarships Canada is an extensive, searchable database of scholarships, student awards, bursaries and grants. You’ll also find information about student loans, applications and budget planning.
- Yconic is a searchable database of scholarships, bursaries, fellowships, grants and other financial awards available to Canadian students.
- CanLearn.ca offers valuable information about savings plans, student loans, grants and scholarships.
- Education and Training offers extensive information on bursaries, grants, scholarships and employment opportunities available to students.
- Scholarships.gc.ca has information on scholarships available to Canadians and non-Canadians studying in Canada and abroad.