Current and past participants of Maytree’s leadership programs become members of the Maytree Leadership Network. We are engaging members through learning and networking opportunities to:
- support members to impact positively the communities in which they live, work and volunteer;
- build and enhance leadership skills and relationships among Maytree leaders; and
- provide opportunities for professional and personal leadership development.
We believe in the power of leadership to create social change by investing in those who work and volunteer in the non-profit sector. We also place emphasis on building relationships among our program participants.
Interested in becoming a Network member?
Here are some current programs you can get involved with:
Some of our past networking activities and opportunities included:
- Maytree Mentoring Program
- 2-day Social Marketing Workshop
- City Idol Film Night
- Couchiching Conference Delegation
- Public Speaking Training
- “Well Well” Event with Mark Kingwell and Malcolm Gladwell
- Get on the Bus – Delegation to Communities in Action Forum (Guelph, ON)
- Federal Election Debate Gathering
- How Government Works Forum
- Creating Your Leadership Brand Breakfast Workshop
- Networking Breakfast Workshop
- Work-Life Quality Breakfast Workshop
For more information about the Maytree Leadership Network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maytree Leadership Team