Story Author information
Gayatri Kumar is a freelance communications specialist.
Stories of Change
- How Making the Shift, a social innovation lab, is working to prevent youth homelessness
- Five things to know about the new National Right to Housing Network
- How responsible are your parents for your wealth (or lack thereof)?
- On Human Rights Day we asked: What does the right to housing mean to you?
- Creating a new standard for engagement that includes people with disabilities
- Why now is the time for a right to housing campaign in Toronto
- Cathy Crowe on her new memoirs and what it will take to move forward in the fight for adequate housing
- Thirteen actions you can take for Human Rights Day (and every day)
- Housing is a right, not a commodity: Interview with Leilani Farha
- Discussing income insecurity from a lived experience point of view
- Do we need a rights-based approach to dental care?
- How the Youth and Philanthropy Initiative is bringing human rights to student civic engagement
- An object lesson in organizing for legislative change: Bill 148