Publication Author information
Hannah Aldridge is a Policy Analyst at Maytree.
- What poverty reduction advocates should know about the updated poverty measure
- The federal government is saving provinces and territories a lot of money—it’s now time for them to step up and support those left behind
- How is Rent-Geared-to-Income in Ontario changing in 2020?
- Defining disability for social assistance in Ontario: Options for moving forward
- Locked down, not locked out: An eviction prevention plan for Ontario
- Submission to the Government of Ontario regarding a provincial poverty reduction strategy
- The tax cuts you might vote for, but might not notice
- Implementing a human rights-based approach to housing in the City of Toronto
- How to make community housing work better for Ontarians
- Maytree’s roundup of the Ontario government’s 2019 budget
- Maytree’s roundup of the federal government’s 2019 budget
- Improving OHIP+ for lower- and modest-income Ontarians
- Extending the disability tax credit to low-income Canadians
- How do earnings exemptions affect social assistance recipients in Ontario?
- What Ontario can learn from the UK on reforming social assistance
- Why is lone-parent poverty so high and what can we do about it?
- Moving forward on the right to housing
- What does the federal budget mean for low-income Canadians?
- How to make Ontario’s Budget 2018 the Income Security Budget
- A missed opportunity: Ontario’s proposed inclusionary zoning regulations
- Time to get moving: Ontario’s income security roadmap
- Income Security Working Group Report: Highlights
- Three ways the National Housing Strategy can support the right to housing
- What does the data tell us about rising poverty in Canada?
- How do we measure poverty?
- How to keep the Canadian Poverty Reduction Strategy on target