Publication Author information
Mohy Tabbara is Policy Advisor at Maytree.
- Improving the lives of people living in deep poverty in New Brunswick
- Improving the lives of Manitobans living in deep poverty
- Reducing poverty among minimum wage workers in Ontario: The potential impact of the Canada Working-Age Supplement
- Improving the incomes of Nova Scotians living in deep poverty
- Recommendations to strengthen the social safety net for people in greatest need
- You can’t build Ontario on a crumbling foundation: Recommendations to strengthen the social safety net
- Interpreting the data: Key takeaways from Welfare in Canada, 2021
- Advancing the Canada disability benefit quickly to meaningfully support working-age adults with disabilities
- How to reduce the depth of single adult poverty in Canada: Proposal for a Canada Working-Age Supplement
- Comment réduire le niveau de pauvreté chez les personnes célibataires au Canada : proposition d’un supplément canadien pour les adultes en âge de travailler
- Who is receiving social assistance?
- Interpreting the data: What are the key trends in Social Assistance Summaries, 2021?
- Singles in deep poverty neglected by pandemic supports
- Pandemic supports are failing Canada’s poorest
- What is the Canada Workers Benefit, and how could it be better?
- Federal parties did not learn lessons from pandemic
- Are federal parties doing enough on poverty?
- Developing a costing for a basic income is not a neutral exercise