Publication Author information
Mohy Tabbara is Policy Advisor at Maytree.
- How to reduce the depth of single adult poverty in Canada: Proposal for a Canada Working-Age Supplement
- Comment réduire le niveau de pauvreté chez les personnes célibataires au Canada : proposition d’un supplément canadien pour les adultes en âge de travailler
- Who is receiving social assistance?
- Interpreting the data: What are the key trends in Social Assistance Summaries, 2021?
- Singles in deep poverty neglected by pandemic supports
- Pandemic supports are failing Canada’s poorest
- What is the Canada Workers Benefit, and how could it be better?
- Federal parties did not learn lessons from pandemic
- Are federal parties doing enough on poverty?
- Developing a costing for a basic income is not a neutral exercise